I’ve had a blog published by OnFaith which addresses questions people might have about prayer that heals.
It’s called: 10 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Healing Prayer
Here are the ten points the blog discusses:
1. God doesn’t “hear” our prayers . . . because we don’t need Him to.
2. Prayer frees us from the limitations of materialism.
3. The restoration of harmony to mind and body evidences our spiritual nature.
4. Prayer-based healing is not positive thinking.
5. Just because prayer can be a placebo, doesn’t mean it always is.
6. To be effective, prayer needs to be more than a mind-body effect.
7. None of this means we are to blame for our illnesses.
8. Healing the body is just a part of healing prayer.
9. The Word of God can heal, but the best words won’t heal by themselves.
10. No one has a monopoly on healing prayer.